? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 30, 2009

Finding Solace in Sun

By Rose Molefe

The year has come to pass and we are now nearing towards exams, assignments are piling and everything feels bleak. This year has taken me by storm and I felt I owed it to myself to watch the sunrise at the Monument. This is something I have always wanted to do, but have never been focused enough to actually take a walk to the Monument and fulfil my hearts desire.

The morning is filled with hope and is a time where one can count their blessings. It is a time where you have your moment with God and decree greatness upon your life. There was always a power that I could feel in my heart; it was guidance telling me the right from wrong. And nowadays I feel as though a robbery has taken place in my life, my power has been stolen and I want it back. There is a way in which we perceive the world and because of this we become deceived by our senses, we become the slave to our heartaches and miseries.

I might have lost people close to my heart, valuable items, friends, but there is always a reason why life turns out the way it does. There is a reason, the death of someone else should bring life into yours, for you are given a chance to life, why not seize the moment? I have been so drained and tired of holding on to water, I was tired of having to build the house of my future on a bunch of bullocks. I want a house built on truth and certainty.

When I decided to go watch the sun rise, I knew I would reach into the inner, and it is within the inner that we find solace and peace. My head and my heart have been at war and I have not been able to hear what God says. My bank account is doing just fine, but my emotions seem to be bankrupted, but I know that all this too shall pass.
God is Love. O_o

0 comments: